EU Readers Cookie Alerts

星期六, 5月 24, 2008

新生命!new born baby-boy of SJ & Irene

SJ couple's new born baby has coming to the world on 5/22 afternoon,he should be given birth to on mid-June, in other words, he comes to the world 4 weeks earlier.

We all feel so surprised and unprepared, included the new born baby-boy's parents.
On Sat. afternoon, we go to visit this cute baby and SJ couple with 2 kids after "Family Day" whcih Frank's company held. Sylvia and Sam are all very glad and proud of having one new brother.

I also feel a sense of happiness. The little baby-boy makes me think of many memories with Frank, my Grandpa, my younger sisters ,Sharon and family members. Also this event make me think of the days to be a new-born babies' Mom!

My naughty Sam eats the food for which Mother in law cooked for Irene, such as fresh fish soup and cherry. Mom-in-law told him that if your mother has another new born baby, then you can have many chances to eat these food.
Oh, No. I will tell Sam: I would rather prepare your favorite than having a new born baby again. :D

Dear little boy, welcome you to the Huang's family and Congratultions for SJ and Irene.

沒有留言: